Monday, June 23, 2008

"This is an SOS" "I'm burnin up for you baby"

Okay so I used to make fun of the Jonas Brothers all the time. I didn't understand why people liked these pre-teen heart throbs (thanks court!). I figured they were just like Hannah Montana, but in boy form. K that just is not true. They are wayyy (notice the 3 y's) better than her. It happened about 2 weeks ago. I came across them on youtube and found out that I liked them. Go figure! I should have known though...they are from Disney! Anyway I've been watching Camp Rock and listening to their music a little bit and I've never been happier! Ha JK but really, they're good! A few days ago I was having a bad day. I was missing Mandi and just frustrated with some things. I came home early from a party, layed down on the couch, turned on the tv and who was on? Yep, Nic, Kevin and Joe. Then it hit me... I'M GOING TO MARRY ONE OF THE JONAS BROTHERS. Wow! Okay! I guess you could call it a revelation. I don't know which brother, hopefully Nic. I don't know how I'm going to meet them and I don't know why, but I know its going to happen. I'm callin it. When it does happen you can all say "Oh yeah. DIdn't she write about that on her blog one time? Wow. She knew it." So there ya go...Whitney Jonas. Isn't it weird that I really believe that? Haha maybe I shouldn't post this...

6 comments:

Court and Brade said...

W-H-I-T-N-E-Y- J-O-N-A-S-. enough said.

.Hailey. said...

k lets all remember this day when whit predicted her future...man i hope you are right because that would be awesome. wanna predict my future sometime? hahaha

Michelle said...

Whit! Hello. THis is Shell. So i am happy you got a blog. Courtney told me about it. Your life is awesome. You make me laugh. I am so happy that got the nanny job. How cool. WHat is it like. How have you been? Will you be home soon?
Have so much fun!

Clint and Karley Root said...

thanks to you i had a dream about the jonas brothers!!

Terha said...

Whitney!! I saw your blog on Michelle and Courtney's blog!! How exciting!! What are you up to??

Chelsea said...

Whitters. I found your blog!! This is the BEST day of my life!! I can die now, happy. Except I wouldn't be able to read your blog, so that would suck. You are too cute and too funny! I wish we got to hang out all the time. pS- i am coming home labor day weekend. Will you be around? we have to hang. Anyways- I really want to see Camp Rock, but we don't believe in the Disney Channel in Boston. JK, but my roomies won't upgrade our cable. boo. so we have channels 2-23, and channel 24 is there, but mute in black and white, and of course it is the Disney Channel!! So sometimes i push mute and watch my fuzzy disney channel with sub-titles. I am lame, but what can you do!