Thursday, June 12, 2008

Livin the Dream..

Dr. J's my hermano, of whom I adore
He told me to start a blog because apparently I'm no bore.
I have no idea who will actually read this crap,
but I feel as though it may take away from my naps.
Who am I kidding? I don't have a job.
I sleep in till noon and then make up this blog.
I play a little tennis, and when motivated, I run.
I then scrounge up some food and go have some fun.
It's Summer Days in Logan! Oh what a joy!
Demolition Derbies, bands, venders, oh boy!
I find out tomorrow if I'll be a nanny
for some cute kids named Sam, Max and Lanny.
Until then I'll continue to live the dream
of ice cream and tennis and being eighteen (or twenty!)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Whit, I'm impressed,
Your blog is a beut.
It's so much the best
That it makes Tanner...
JB

Court and Brade said...

oh my oh my! What a poem, girl, you are TOO creative! I bet that only took you like 2 minutes too... Wow, you have talent! :) I will read this crap. I will read your blog. I will, it's true, okay. You need help designing it, I will help you. Call me. you know the numero. HA ha love you. yay!

.Hailey. said...

haha that was great whit...funny you joined the blogging world... i just had to check it out since you told me and all! keep the goodness comin eh?
also looked at the all in a kiss video...holy cow it just made my day haha